These images, provided by Ian McCarthy of Associazione Casa della Memoria, show the camp as it appears today.
Inside the walls (today used as a field for sports)
The patched hole in the wall, though which the POWs escaped in September 1943
Two surviving buildings outside the camp walls that were used as barracks for guards and/or storage
The brick infirmary
A barbed wire-topped stone wall